In 1 Project i have 3 seperate boards for 3 teams1: Dev Board2: Art Board3: Design BoardI want to create an active sprint filter for my Dashboard Gadgets for Dev board but i do not see an option to save a filter for specific boards Active sprint. I can save an active sprint filter but then it shows all active tasks from all 3 boards. I just need it for individual board.
To do this you would need to include the filter criteria for that board in your Active Sprint filter
issue in openSprints() and <the text of that board's filter>
Thank you @Trudy Claspill.I just copied the entire boards filter and added it to the query after providing inputs for open sprints in the project and it worked.
I still don't understand how you did it @Rahim Dinani , can you please provide me with a sample query how you did it? I have a similar problem and need help. Thanks
@Louis Awah
If your board filter is something like this:
project=X and Component=Y
...then the query you would need for your dashboard gadget would be
issue in openSprints() and project=X and Component=y
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.