I am trying to access this link but the ok button doesn't work.
https://id.atlassian.com/join/user-access?resource=ari%3Acloud%3Ajira%3A%3Asite%2F29edc265-f4a9-4e97-96f9-f2aa3ae8d230&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fcbndev.atlassian.net%2Fbrowse%2FSBT-275
Hi @Afonso Henrique Rodrigues Alves
It looks like you're requesting access to an instance you currently don't have access to, is that correct?
If the request button is not functioning, could you just contact the Jira Admin directly?
I would try the form on a different browser also, as a first step there!
Ste
@Ste Wright Yes sir.
I tried on a different browser and computer as well. No luck.
The weird thing is - there is no message, the button doesn't trigger any response.
How do I contact the Jira Admin?
I'd contact the Jira Admin for both issues - they could also check if there's a reason the button isn't working, and contact Atlassian if there's an issue with this instance specifically.
To locate a Jira Admin for this specific site, it depends what type of instance this is - for example...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.