I am currently in the midst of building a Kanban board for my company's client-facing team and am looking into ways that we could generate a PDF report of the project's primary dashboard.
In a nutshell, what we are hoping to achieve is as follows:
- The dashboard widgets shall update every two weeks on Friday at 5:00pm. (These are currently set to update every 15 minutes, so this might already be solved by that setting.)
- The dashboard widget data shall be generated into a PDF report. (If possible, we would also like to be able to view/download this report on Jira but not a priority.)
- The PDF report shall be sent to a set list of email addresses. (We are not worried about customizing the email contents but would not be against it.)
I appreciate any insight that you may bring. As an additional piece of context, I have only been working with Jira for around a month and am fairly confident of my understanding of the terms, but my apologies if I am slow to understand a new concept.
Thank you in advance.