Hi,
I have copied a workflow and modified it. But I can assign to a projet because it does not appeared in the list since it's "unsative".
How can I turn my workflow into active ?
Thank you !
What screen are you on where you are trying to see a list of workflows?
Workflows are not assigned directly to a project. Workflows are group into Workflow Schemes and the Workflow Scheme is assigned to the project.
"Inactive" is a display flag, not a setting, it's trying to tell you that the workflows in that section are not in use anywhere.
To make a workflow active, you associate it with one or more issue types in a "workflow scheme" and then go to the project where you want it to be active, and change the workflow scheme the project is using to the new or amended workflow scheme.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.