I have the JIRA Toolkit installed and I tried the Custom Field Text Field (read only) but it doesn't show. Only shows a comment box on that transition screen. I don't have a Comment box configured for it. I don't show Custom MEssage in Toolkit like it shows for searches on the issue. I want to use it as a Reminder for the user as their transitioning through the workflow. Reminder: Create necessary sub-tasks before proceeding.
Thank you,
Davina
You need to use a message (for edit) field, not a read-only text field.
The comment is separate, and it always appears if the user has the permission to comment on the issue.
where do I find this in cloud?
Same as any other custom field - go to custom fields, add a new one, and select the message field type.
that is not available in my list of custom fields. I have All, Standard, Advanced. It jumps from Labels to Number Field. Is there something I have not enabled with the ToolKit?
JIRA.jpg
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.