I am the acting admin for Jira at my company. Project Managers use components to assign stories from projects to various project teams for execution during a given sprint. One such component is not appearing on the active sprint. How can I get that component to show up on the correct sprint? We use components for other teams in the same project without issue.
@David Carruthers Is the sprint comprised of one or more projects? When you state that it is not showing up, where is it not showing up? (On an issue, filter, etc.) Can you share a screenshot of the issue?
Project 1 - Kanban - managed by a different PM. All Epics and stories for that project manager live here. When a story requires a resource from Project 2, she creates that story and uses the "Project 2" component and assigns it to the correct sprint in the future. When that sprint has started, the story from this project, with the Project 2 component, will appear on the Project 2 sprint in the assigned resource swim lane. When she tries the same with a Project 3 component, it will not appear on the project 3 sprint.
I scrum master for this project - Project 2 - Scrum -
I scrum master for this project - Project 3 - Scrum -
Hope this clarifies
@David Carruthers
Do you have multiple kanban boards or sprint boards and they are not showing on one?
That's correct Brant.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.