Hi,
I want to create a rule that only applies to users without an organization. The only criteria I see is "User in an organization" and have to manually add them. Is it possible to apply to all users with or without an organization?
Thank you.
Hi @[deleted]and welcome to the community!
Can you please provide a little more context into what you're trying to do? When you say "users without an organization" are you meaning that you're trying to create automation against your customers or issues where the organization field has not been set?
Hi @Mark Segall thank you for the quick response.
When a ticket is being issued, I want to add a criteria that IF reporters are not in an organization at all, they get added a label. The only criteria I found is "is in organization" which means that I have to manually add the organizations. Is there a solution to add all the organizations, also to make it future proof so later I don't have to think about adding organizations?
Would this work?
Correction on my last post - You would change the condition to Organizations Is Empty.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.