Hi all, my epics suddenly disappeared from the roadmap.
In the backlog, the issues still have the epic label on them, but the epics are also do not appear on the left bar of epics.
What is your board filter? It could be excluding Epics.
There are no filters on the board as far as I know. Where can I check it? (Besides see there are no chosen filters in the roadmap area)
@KJ You are right! I noticed that a filter I created for the dashboard (which excluded Epics) also applies to the roadmap. Now That I canceled it, I can see the epics Thanks
Had a very similar issue with particular Epics not visible on the Roadmap view. My issue ended up being the `Epic Status` field having a value of `Done`. This excludes it from the Roadmap view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.