Can you provide HTML code for Jira page
like below page
The HTML code for a page is built by Jira as it needs it, and it's delivered to your browser. If you want to see the HTML for a page, there's no point asking us for it, you can look at it in your browser. Most browsers have a "view source function" and the ability to save a page to disk.
I would like to question why you are asking for this though, what problem are you trying to solve by reading the HTML of a page?
Sorry
I'm not getting any reply from anone
I'm afraid you won't get anything unless you explain what you are trying to do.
What problem are you trying to solve? Why do you think you want to look at some generated HTML?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.