Hi,
I'm the project manager in a small software development company and we recently started using Jira.
I created different Jira Kanban projects for each software we are working on.
What I would like to achieve is the following :
Being able to see on the same page, all the tasks currently in an active sprint for all my projects like I already have with the "Board" view for each project.
The aim is to get a global overview of what's in the current scope and to see all the tasks assigned to each user with the status (pending, in progress, done ...)
The board view is what I'm looking for but if I want to check the progress of the whole team for our current 3 weeks sprint, I have to check all over each project.
Is there a way to build something like this on Jira ? Creating a dashboard with a custom widget ? Merging tasks on the same project ?
Thanks for the help !