I've been trying to set up JIRA to Sauce Labs mapping again but I can't seem to get it right this time. Whenever I submit a bug from Sauce Labs I get this error:
Issue was created but an error was encountered with the mapping: Invalid format: "1351767201" is malformed at "1"
I also get this error on the JIRA issue screen:
Error rendering 'com.atlassian.jira.jira-view-issue-plugin:activitymodule'. Please contact your JIRA administrators.
There are a lot of steps to getting this right and no guides so I'm a bit lost.
I've done the following:
- Connector
- Application Link
- Mapping
- Mapping Schemes
- Custom Fields to link Sauce fields to JIRA fields (done using text fields)
- Added the JIRA Connector ID and JIRA Object Type into Sauce.
- Associated a mapping scheme with a project (the project does appear in the list and the bug is created but with errors.)
Have I associated a field to a wrong data type? I.e. a string to an integer field?
I've tried looking up the error but I get no information.