We use Jira and Confluence hosted in the cloud. I'm "regularly" running into confluence outages that can last minutes or hours. First thing I do when Confluence is acting really slow or not loading at all is check the Atlassian network status page, which nearly almost always don't report any outages when I do.
I check in different browsers and different PC's and confirm that the Jira site loads and responds fast but the Confluence site doesn't load or has various errors.
I go to report the issue using the link "Report a problem" and instead of making it trivial to report outages so that their system can flag user reports, they instead determine I need to report this to my admin on a Friday evening and the admin has to turn around and report an outage. There's absolutely nothing that the admin needs to do I couldn't report. FFS, that's just horrible customer service when trying to report and outage.
Anyway, this may come off as a rant about how unreliable the cloud service is, but I'm really asking if there is another way to let them know about network issues that isn't going to take half a day or a weekend to report? I know it will just sort itself out, but it's been 3 hours now. I'm at my wits end with lost productivity with this happening for hours at a time. I'm more inclined to ask our admin when our renewal is (to move off of it) than to have him file a support ticket about poor reliability that just ends up with US doing the homework and logging all the times its been garbage.