Hi! I'm new to Jira. I'm an independent contractor that manages small nonprofit software projects in elementary education. What's the best way to set up Jira such that while the project is happening with one or two collaborators, I am in control, but could hypothetically hand over the project (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket repos) to the PI when I hypothetically fade into the background. I'd like to be in a position to have multiple of these ("workspaces?"), each for a client, to cover project management (each client has a few long-term projects), documentation, and source code. I'd also like to stay in the free tier if I could; none of these things make money and are funded by the state or private grants.
So, do I create a separate Atlassian account for each of these projects? Or is there a way to separate them all within the free tier on one Atlassian account? There's less than ten people total that would be invited (at least right now), so that's not a concern, though I would be interested in what's best to do (and follows Atlassian's policies) if there were to be more than ten total collaborators across all the workspaces/projects/whatchamacallits.
Thanks so much, and excuse my ignorance! I'm trying to transition from a mess of ad hoc stuff to something more centralized and stable.