I am having trouble changing a product URL. I am following these instructions but can't seem to find 'Products' in admin.atlassian.com
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/update-a-product-url/
When you go to admin.Atlassian.com click on your site name. This should take you the screen where you can select products in the top tab menu and the product URLs will appear in sidebar
Hi @Sam Abbassi
These instructions should work...
You can then start from step (2) on your linked page to continue to the next steps!
Let us know if this resolves your query.
Ste
I am trying but admin.Atlassian.com does not list my company. It is prompting me to input my company name and a "Create" button. I am an admin and logged in.
Hi @Ashutosh Aman
Are you an Organization Admin? You'll need to be one to use the admin.atlassian.com portal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.