I try to copy a page and get this very informative error
Did you get it working?
I am also having an issue and cannot connect to the server for our space.
Hi @Rex Pugh
I tried this on my instance, and Copy Page worked fine. As first steps, I'd suggest...
If it's consistently not working, or the reason for an inconsistency isn't clear, I'd suggest contacting Atlassian via https://support.atlassian.com/
Ste
It is working fine this morning..... I didn't change anything nor try anything different....
works fine this morning... I guest the cloud needed some sleep
received this from support
Isaac Spann commented:
Hi Rex,
My name is Isaac, it's nice to meet you today. I am on the Confluence Cloud Support Team. I'll be digging into this today!
I understand that you are having issues with copying pages. Currently, we are having an known issue where this is not working for multiple users. We have raised an internal issue to bring together multiple teams to investigate this. Currently this is an on going process as we were just made aware. We are tracking the request through the below bug: CONFCLOUD 73735
I recommend that you watch the bug. So you are notified when our Development Team makes any updates to this bug.
Currently, I don't have much of an update on this. However, once we do have more information it'll be provided through the bug. Please let me know if you have any questions about this!
Great to hear!
Could have also been related to an incident on March 19th - see: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/#past-incidents
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.