I believe that I have followed all instructions to label child pages for exclusion when exporting using Scroll PDF.
It's structured / labelled like this:
> Parent Page (no label)
+> Child Page (label: "no-pdf-export")
Then in Scroll PDF I have set up a template, which explicitly has "no-pdf-export" entered in the "Exclude" field.
However, it should be noted that when I added it, it did not prompt me for existing labels as the rest of Confluence usually does. It instead treated it as if I were creating a new label. So the problem may lie here, or perhaps I'm misunderstanding how it's used.
When I go to export the page from Document Toolbox, it correctly offers me the template I've created. And if I look at More Details it clearly shows the "no-pdf-export" in the Exclude field.
However, when I actually run the export it does NOT exclude the child page from the PDF.
Any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help.