Hello,
We have several projects. Group members of each project have can only access their own project (using a newly created "browse" project role).
@mentions of a member of the same project are possible. However, sometimes it is necessary to @mention people from another project which is not possible in comments and description fields unless the user to be mentioned is in the group "administrators". However, I can assign those people a task.
In Browse users and groups of global permission, I have the following groups:
- jira-software-users-companyname
- site-admins
- confluence-users-companyname
- jira-admins-companyname
- atlassian-addons-admin
Although all users are part of the "jira-software-users-companyname" group, I cannot @mention them.
In Gear Icon
>> Issues >> Field Configurations, I only have "Default Field Configuration". For the comment field "[Wiki Style Renderer]" is selected.
In Gear Icon
>> System >> General Configuration, 'User email visibility' is set to 'Show to logged in users only'
I am not sure what else I can try. I want to be able to @mention anyone in our Jira system.
Can anyone help?
Thank you very much!