It's been a while since I've used confluence but I'm looking to implement it at my new job. I remember there beings an activity feed section which showed all the contributions from every user. I believe it was at this URL:
https://{{company}}.atlassian.net/wiki/discover/all-updates
Here's a screenshot of this page I found from another company from 2 years ago.

I'm struggling to find an equivalent in the latest updated version of Confluence Cloud. It seems its been fragmented into seeing my own recent activity and following others activity.
Here's what I'm trying to accomplish. I want to get raw data of all the contributions from every single user within the Space. I want to use that data to showcase which users are contributing the most to our internal documentation as a way to encourage engagement. I used to get it from this old activity page.
Is there another way to get access to it? I looked through the API but didn't see something for overall activity.
Thank you!