Hi,I created jira sprint (login as org-admin) and trying to manage the board setting,I can not find the board filter on the 3dots in backlog,
I expect to see something like this (this is from udemy)
can anybody help? thanks a lot !
Hi @kenshi ,
You are using a Team-managed Project and the second screenshot is a Company-managed Project.
Also, only board administrators can do filter configuration. please check with your system administrator if you have this permission.
Hi Ollie,Thank you for your reply.I don't really understand, I created this Jira attlasian.net and only me as the user/org-admin, do I have to set myself as system administrator, or is it already automatically?And as I use team-manage software (not company-manage like the udemy screenshot), does it mean I do not have board setting?Thank you so much.
I need more information to judge this issue, full screenshot like this.
Hi Ollie, this is the screenshot. Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.