Hello community, I would like to know how I can add a new form function to the notifications.
Hi @Alex Ferreira
Not quite sure what you're looking to achieve here.
What do you mean by adding a form to a notification? Do you mean include a link to a form in an email notification?
Ste
Hello,I don't know why the attachments don't show up.I tell you, some time ago Jira service cloud enabled a new form function, my query is if those fields that are configured in the form or the form as such, can be added in a notification for the client.
Only if they're mapped to actual fields in Jira (on the form, this is classed as Linked Jira Field).
Smart values in email automation need a Jira field to reference - Form fields (i.e only available on the form itself, not linked to a Jira field) are not possible to use in automation.
There is a feature request for this - view/vote for it here: JSDCLOUD-10697
muchas gracias por la rapida ayuda. Seguire solicitud indicada.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.