I am looking for an application that allows me to generate reports for Jira Service Management and to send them by email?
Hi Amine,
Probably Automation rules in Jira can do this. I have no experience with making reports with it but regularly sending emails with it.
Next to that, I just discovered the Jira cloud add-on for Excel.With this, you can create a wide range of reports, but it requires some excel skills.
If you want to email them later, you can probably use other tools such as Microsoft power automate.
Hope this helps!
Best regards,-Kaj
Hi @[deleted]
If you would be interested in a mktplace app, you can try out our plugin, The app provides below important reporting modules.
Agile Tools : Epic Tree & Time in Status
1) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.
2) Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features
3) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days
Thanks
Rahul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.