After creating a free trial account on Jira, am unable to access the admin button..What could I be doing wrong?
Hi @TAYEBWA NOAH
Let me know if you are able to see the navigation in the below screenshot
Thanks
Hi login with the same account which you used for creating the trial cloud jira.
you will have admin access.
if you forgot through which mail id you created check your mail Atlassian will be sending you a welcome mail.
@Pramodh M @Rajesh Ramankutty I was finally able to forego that but I gat somemore trouble here. I was try to connect Jira to Keycloak using miniorange plugin, but after configuring everything am stuck here
@Rajesh Ramankutty what about the above
Please follow the guide below and let me know if it works
You need to use HTTPS in order to configure SAML SSO
https://miniorange.com/atlassian/saml-single-sign-on-sso-jira-using-miniorange
ThanksPramodh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.