Hi Team,
I'm new to Jira, so I need some guidance in what is the best way to organize my projects. I'm an admin from my company, and my goal is to understand the metrics of my teams so I can better manage the workload and roadmap.
Here is some context: today we have a product that is developed by 2 different teams (Front End and Back End). In the future, we'll have an extra product that will be developed by these 2 teams.
Today we have a project with the backlog of my product, and issues are now worked by both teams - they use tags to know when is FE and when is BE.
My issue now is for generating reports for velocity, burndown per team since they share the same backlog.
So my question is:
- Would be better to have 2 projects (1 per team)?
- If the answer is YES, how can manage the product roadmap (since epics/stories are worked by both teams)?
- If NO, how can I configure reports/dashboards to follow each team metric?
Thank you!
Lilyan