which the best way to make migration for one project from jira cloud to jira software server ( server not empty )
Well I think the best way is subjective. However if I had a single project I would use the CSV export and import. Just set up the new project way you want to ensure things come over cleanly. Do a few test issues first before importing all the issues.
Restore a backup of the Cloud instance into a Staging self-hosted instance, then use Project Configurator or Config Manager to merge. For a smaller dataset, consider something like Exalate.
Also need to create all issue type and customs fields and workflow manul in server
I did but it not work I got error with customs fields
Hi @khaled alnaji
Was the error with mapping custom fields with Exalate?
Thanks
Majid
Hi Syed,
I'm not tried Exalate I got error with Project configurator but i you have idea about exalate is free plan help to make migration from server to another server and which exalate plugin help me ?
Kahled
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.