I have many projects but today don´t have any project. Can you help me?? Where are projects backup??? it is very important for me.
@ESTER ESPAÑA
I believe the following may have happened:
You may have lost product licenses that allow you to view projects;Someone changed the permission scheme for these projects or removed you from the project
Ultimately, someone may have deleted or archived the project.
Please consider these cases in order and assess whether there have been any changes to your user's permissions or the projects you have lost.
If anyone else sees the projects then it could indeed be permission issues
Actually I think that the problem is the number of users has exceeded for that, i have a question if I upload my projects, can they delete my project again or have I to pay?
If you decrease the number of users that you believe you have exceeded and try to build the project again, you should be able to do it without any problems.
You will only need to pay if you consider keeping all users that exceed the current limit or if you want to have other advanced features.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.