I have multiple boards using the same project in Jira, for ease and reference to my screenshots, I'm just going to use their real names. The project in Jira is called "FDP". I've been managing sprints on a board also titled "FDP" for years with no issues. Recently I've begun managing sprints on a board called "FDP DevOps." When I went to close my first sprint on "FDP DevOps", I got the famous "Sprint cannot be completed as there are incomplete subtasks on the following issues." All of the issues then listed under that warning message do have all of their subtasks complete (They are review subtasks we call "Approved.")
After lots of looking around, it would appear that this board (FDP DevOps) doesn't recognize "approved" as a "done" status as the "approved" status is not mapped in the "done" column under the board settings.
The problem is the "approved" status doesn't appear in the "unmapped status" column either, so I can't move it to the "done" column. I thought maybe there was something wrong with a workflow or other project-level item, but the "approved" status does show up and is mappable for the columns on the "FDP" board that I've been using for years, and that board and the FDP DevOps board are using the same project, shouldn't all of the same statuses be available for mapping? What am I missing?
If that is not the case, how do I make the "approved" status show up in the unmapped column on my Board B so I can map it to done? You can see in the screenshots that both of these boards are using the same project "FDP" (Projects > FDP > FDP and then Projects > FDP > FDP Devops).
My username is a site admin for our Jira account and I'm listed as an Administrator on both boards.
FDP Board

FDP DevOps Board
