I would like to know if it is possible to have entire url personalized or always must be something.atlassian.netFor example projectserver.miempresa.com
HI @Nicolas Moncada Lacera ,
At this time a something.atlassian.net url is the only thing that is supplied.
There is however a long time issue which is in development to provide this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-6999
You could always set up your own redirect of course but it would not be a masking.
Thanks very much for your reply.
Another question @Dirk Ronsmans,
Can we start with a atlassian.net domain and change to a custom domain in future?
Will the process to change the domain be easy? Will it have extra cost?
@Nicolas Moncada Lacera ,
excellent question! At this time we don't really have more information.
I suggest to watch the issue I mentioned for further updates on how this will be implemented.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.