Hello, I've built a structure with a number of columns to help track work based on engineering tickets during a month so we know what effort and work has been done in given a month
I have a column for the number of working days in the month using Jira fields Start_date and Due_Date but now I need to extend this to a column for March then a column for April, etc to show the total of days worked in that month. This should give us a worth idea of how many days were worked on the ticket without the need for time tracking.
The formula below is my attempt to only use tickets that start date or due date is in March. I get a type error that a number could not be converted to numeric format. I'm open to a better way of during this as well
with march = startdate >= "2022-03-01" :
with marchend = duedate <= "2022-03-30" :
WITH raw_days = days_between(march, marchend) + 1 :
WITH weeks = floor((raw_days + weekday(march)) / 7) :
raw_days - weeks * 2