Hello!
I built a custom dashboard in Google Sheets to monitor sprint trends, sprint over sprint.
Every Friday, at the end of the sprint, I will pull sprint metrics using this JQL:
Functional Team[Dropdown]" = TeamA AND sprint in openSprints()
I then mold the data and insert it into a raw data tab.
However, the metrics I see from this do not match what I observe in Reports > Velocity. And other Jira dashboards.
Using JQL, is there a way to pull sprint metrics for a specific time and day? For example, I'm hoping to use a specific time and date to pull more accurate data on the following Monday of the sprint.
Something like:
"Functional Team[Dropdown]" = TeamA AND "Date[Date]" = "2022-03-14 11:30"
Also, I will be able to pull this at any time. Instead of specifically when the sprint ends and before the next one begins.
Thank you!