Hi,
I have problems with log in to my bitbucket account, i have seen the normal resolution for the problem with this message:
----------
We couldn’t log you inYou may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
This is not a problem related with my browser (i delete cache and cookies, and i am able to login to atlassian my account), it is related with my old bitbucket account. I think it is more similar to this case: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Stuck-in-quot-We-couldn-t-log-you-in-quot/qaq-p/1660635
Can you help me with this case?
Thanks and Greetings,
Carlos
Hi, Carlos! Welcome to the community!
I confirmed that your Bitbucket account was indeed set as inactive, so I reactivated it. Could you please try to access it now and let me know how it goes?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,Caroline
Hi Caroline,
I can access now, thank you!
Best regards,
Hi, Carlos!
Thanks for your confirmation, I'm glad to know you can access your account now.
I have the same problem! Could you help me too? What's super-weird is, in addition to the above, if I go directly to bitbucket.org I first get HTTP Basic Auth popups that I can't resolve:
Thanks,
--Jered
Same problem for me; Tried several browsers but cant login to Bitbucket. Assuming mine is set to inactive, too. Could I get some help with it?
Cheers, Peter
Hi Peter,
Of course, your Bitbucket Cloud account was set to inactive as well.
I went ahead and reactivated it, could you please try to log in now and let me know if it works?
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi. I think I also got the same issue.
Would be way helpful if this is handled soon.
Made a new post as per recommendation of Atlassian Team
Hi, this seems to have happened to me too, can you reactivate my account please? thanks
Hi @Nikolai Rønningen,
Your Bitbucket Cloud account was inactive as well, so I went ahead and reactivated it. You should be able to log in now!
Hi everyone,
If you came across this question because you are facing the same error, we want to ensure you get help. We ask that you please create a new question through https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/bitbucket-questions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.