Hello everyone,
I have a timeline in which we can see our projects with its impacts and phases. The structure is the follwoing one.
- Project (Demand ticket): orange colour.
- Phases (of the project): Created as a sub-task of the Project. Blue colour.
- Impact (of the project): Created as a sub-task of the Project. Red colour.
So, the result is the below one, I do have a clear picture of time line of the project and its phases (in blue colour).

However, because of I don't want to see the impacts in the timeline, when I apply a filter "issue type = Demand and Phase", the previous structure is broken, I mean, I see all the tickets together, not below its parent (project) and ordered by ticket number:

So I can't see the impacts, that it's fine, however I can't not see the phases below its project as you can see in this previous picture.
My question is, is there any way to see only the Projects with its phases?, the same we have in the first picture but without the impacts (ticket in red colour).
Thank you so much in advance.
Regards - Javier