I can't find this field type as an option in this type of project. My research suggests it should be a viable field type to add.
Hello. by "Dependent Drop Down" field, do you possibly mean Select List (Cascading)? Try that field type out and let me know if that's what you're after.
That's the field type, but it doesn't appear to be available to me yet from what I can read about my project type, it should be.
@David Murphy Are you an admin of your Jira instance? (not just project admin). If so, you can go to Custom Fields > Add a custom field. Then choose that Select List (cascading) and name it whatever you'd like. Once that's done, you can add the field to the screens used by your project.
this is a team managed business project, I am an admin and not just a project admin. I am not sure I can modify the screens for a team managed business project, I'll check again, however I already did create a custom field of this type and I don't see it as an option in this type of project. Am I missing something?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.