Hi,
I am using the Structure Plugin (ALM Works) and in a column i would like to have a formula that shows the real date when an issue achieve an status having the background coloured in red or green depending if it is late or fine compared with the planned date.
Thanks in advance!!!!
I have found some references like https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Formula-Column-change-color-of-the-value-calculated/qaq-p/1750811 or https://wiki.almworks.com/documentation/structure/latest/data-center-and-server/wiki-markup-in-formula-columns-57940075.html but i am not able to make it work
My tries are some how like:
IF(PlannedReleaseDate <= ActualReleaseDate, concat("{panel:bgColor=#ADFF2F},ActualReleaseDate,,{panel}"))
IF(PlannedReleaseDate > ActualReleaseDate, concat("{panel:bgColor=##ff5c2f},ActualReleaseDate,,{panel}"))
The issue is that shows always the text ActualReleaseDate instead of the date of the variable ActualReleaseDate.
I can define PlannedRelaseDate as a variable of that date of the issue and ActualReleaseDate as the first to transition "Released" status.
My real wish would be something like:
PlannedReleaseDate >ActualReleaseDate OR PlannedReleaseDate > today() AND ActualReleaseDate is Emply ---> cell in red with ActualReleaseDate (or cell in red without any text)
PlannedReleaseDate <=ActualReleaseDate -> cell in red with ActualReleaseDate
Thank you so much again
Kind regards!!!