my members in this project they cant see the board except me (i'm the admin, they are just member) is there any setting I can change so they can see the board?
Hi @AdaN ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Probably you are talking about a team-managed project. If so, you can setup board viewer as per the following article https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/add-your-team-to-team-managed-boards/
Please, confirm that this approach fixs your issue.
Fabio
Hi Fabio, The members are part of the board viewer but they still cant see the board, pretty strange. Best Wishes
Ada
Please @AdaN , could you check if your board filter has been shared with members?
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ How can I check if my board filter has been shared with members? I cant see such setting allowed me to see whether I share it with my members or not.
Many thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.