Screenshot from 2015-07-24 09:45:58.png
I got the above error when activating Zephyr, how do I access the logs on my cloud instance?
I saw the Audit log, which showed I activated it, but no debugging information there.
You can't really get to them. I'd raise this with Atlassian support, as they'll need to fix it.
Hello Sylvester,
As Nic has already informed Atlassian has access to the logs. Please reach out to them if you are still facing the same issue while enrolling for the trail.
Regards,
Zephyr Support.
hit-head-wall.gif
I didn't know you'd taken photos of me when I worked with Microsoft?
My impression was that this photo was a self portrait from the time when I was working for another big company that had lot of history in common with Microsoft.
Imagine how funny is to guess what happens on the server side when you get random unittest errors like https://travis-ci.org/pycontribs/jira/jobs/176474996
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.