Though I know the process to create user by sending invite. but, I need to create a 'System User' in Jira cloud. As this is required to integrate Jira with 'Rootly'.
Hey @Rakesh Kambattula ,
are you sure you looking at instructions that are meant for Jira Cloud and not on-premise? There is no such thing as a "system user" in Cloud. You can create/invite any new user you plan to use but it is not possible to grant any access beyond being an organization admin and this will still grant no access to anything going further than the organization, site, and application administration in the front-end. Best, Max
And could you explain this?
Hey @Jiří Wetter
Could you provide some more details about the user? Is it an old cloud instance that has already been around for a few years? You have some special accounts for apps, for example, or when Atlassian is/was troubleshooting an instance. I haven't seen that in a very long while. The screenshot also shows the old Cloud admin interface. Did you capture it recently?
Best, Max
Hello,
this instance is 2 weeks old and actively used for migration project (on-premise to cloud). Therefore I'm very curious how this account was created. Another fact is that this user is not visible in user management section - and only visible through ticket when you click on icon - could you explain that and how I can list this user through user management?
Looking forward for details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.