I get the error in red below as the admin user. I'm not sure what else can be done. Please help.
@Pro Admin -
Welcome to the community. IT Service Management template is considered as "Company Managed project type". It seems that you are not a member of the "administrator" group for your site.
Can you verify your group membership for your account and take a screenshot of your group assignment?
If you access clog wheel > System > Global Permissions - You will be able to see a section named "Administer Jira". You will need to be a member of the group listed to be able to create "Company Managed project type" (in this case IT Service Management).
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Is this the screen shot you are looking for?
I just figured it out. I was logging in with the wrong account. Thanks helping me jog my memory!
@Pro Admin
Excellent. If my suggestion helped, please click on Accept Answer when you have a chance.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.