I have multiple tickets (CRs/ stories/ bugs) across multiple projects to add to one release. is this possible via the releases section?
Hi @Lydia Rogers,
Unfortunately, it's not possible. Versions or releases are project-specific (similar to components), and you can't add issues from multiple projects to the same version. For reporting purposes, you can create similarly named releases in the different projects. That will enable you to build filters/JQL searches based on the version. Another workaround is to use Portfolio (if you have it in use) to create some kind of "cross-project" releases.
Best, Max
Thank you very much for your quick response.
You're welcome. See you around in the community!
It's not about reporting. It's when you're trying to manage a release of a component/service/platform, when several teams have delivered code to that component. I just want to create a release and add all Jira tasks to that release. But now I have to create one release to each team, then add tickets to them and after that create a new filter to visualize to stakeholders what's going out in the release.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.