There appears to be a typo for QA Considirations. It should be spelled QA Considerations. I don't think this is a custom field because I have friends from 2 other companies that use JIRA and have noticed this issue as well.
Hello @Jonathan Wang
Welcome to the community.
This is not a field that is native to Jira Cloud Software. It is not present in my instance.
Perhaps it is has been added to the instances you've accessed by a third party app that was added to all those instances.
@Trudy P Claspill How can I view connected third party apps?
Check Admin -> Manage apps for that.
It might be a lot easier to check "Admin -> Issues -> Custom fields" first though - when apps add custom fields, they will almost always show that they have, either by saying something like "custom field type is from the XYZ app" in the type of field or by having a default description of "field was created by app XYZ, do not delete".
If you don't find anything incriminating in the custom field type or description, then look to the apps.
(For what it's worth, I've just checked a couple of Jira systems I have access to that have QA/Test apps added to them and I can't find anything that adds "QA Considerations", with or without the mis-spelling! But I know I've not covered them all)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.