So our company has two SQA engineers. One of them writes front-end Selenium tests for the UI, and the other writes backend API tests. Currently, I have a post function set up in the workflow such that when a ticket is marked as Ready for QA, it is assigned to a single one of those people (e.g., assign to bob.smith).
However, what I'd really like to do is create a condition in the workflow wherein the assignee is dependent on who resolved the ticket. For example:
1) If a ticket is resolved by members of the UX team (e.g., UX-developers-group) then assign to the UI tester (e.g., assign to mary.smith)
2) If a ticket is resolved by members of the engineering/API team (e.g., API-engineers-group) then assign to the API tester (e.g., assign to bob.smith)
I've looked at the Validators and Conditions section of the workflow, and nothing seems to make sense for that purpose. Do any of you smart folks have a solution for this?
Thanks in advance,
Henry