I'm having problems authenticating with the REST API. Here is my code.....
basic_auth = { :user_name => 'bniemietz@enfocussolutions.com', :password => 'password' } headers = { 'Content-Type' => 'application/json' } response = HTTParty.get("https://enfocus.atlassian.net/jira/auth/latest/session.json", :basic_auth => auth, :headers => headers)
any suggestions?
Hi there,
I think that this GEM can do the trick for you:
http://rubygems.org/gems/omniauth_crowd
This works with Crowd, and it's documentation can be found on this one:
http://rubydoc.info/gems/omniauth_crowd/2.1.1/frames
Regards.
Celso Yoshioka,
Sorry....had this. Still not working though.
basic_auth = { :user_name => 'bniemietz@enfocussolutions.com', :password => 'password' } headers = { 'Content-Type' => 'application/json' } response = HTTParty.get("https://enfocus.atlassian.net/jira/auth/latest/session.json", :basic_auth => basic_auth, :headers => headers)
I can't use the Oauth.....gotta stick with basic auth.
If you're utilizing basic auth you won't have a session per se- you'll supply credentials for every action your script makes.
See https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JIRA+REST+API+Example+-+Basic+Authentication for further details
username is not an email....it was only bniemietz.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.