Hi all,
I'm on the hunt for a plugin that can do something specific. What I'd like to do is add a checklist of items to Jira Issues and have that checklist appear in a table in Confluence. For reference I am on Jira Data Center. I've explored these two options but I'm not sure if they would work for this solution:
Thanks!
-Luke
@Luke ,
Can you please explain more about your requirement? What exactly you need to do?
So you have the checklist custom field and their values you want in confluence page?
So do you want to manage the values of checklist custom field from confluence page?
Hi Luke,
I answered you on our support portal, but I will also provide the information here in case it helps other users. Also, you made us realize we have missing documentation about how to achieve this, so we will add it in the future.
With Checklist for Jira, you can show a checklist on confluence, but you won't be able to modify it.
Here's how it looks:
Kind regards
Hi @Luke ,
If you have our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, you may use its Table Transformer macro to merge you Jira Issues macro with a manually created table with checkboxes.
Please look into the second part of this Community thread for more details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.