Can you prevent a user from updating a ticket once it is a Completed or Done Status?
We have people sending emails to update tickets after they have been closed.
I created an automation that replies to the user that says something like "this ticket was been closed and is no longer being monitored. If you need assistance, please open a new request and reference issue # [jira ticket #]."
Hi @Lance Mashburn - If you're just looking to ensure users cannot comment on a ticket after it is in Completed/Done status, you can use the following property on the desired status:
jira.permission.comment.denied
Property Value = True
Thanks for the quick response. I rarely change system settings. Could you point me to the path to get to where I could place that property on the status? Thanks1
Is this permission available on Team projects or just Company?
What are the breadcrumbs to change the permissions on a status? I have yet to find a place to View Properties to be able to update a status property.
That's a good idea I'll try that too. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.