Hello Guys,
I am preparing for ACP-120 and have booked the exam already. Is there anyone who want prepare along with me.
Just looking for others so that we can discuss the tips and topics.
Best regards,
Sriram
Hi, i am preparing too. How can i contact you?
Hi @sriramcse31
If you need to practice, Check these two practice exams with 140 questions with detailed answers.
Disclaimer: These are NOT exam dumps.
@sriramcse31 ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
First of all ACP-120 is Jira Administration for Cloud Instance.
Before giving exam its important to work on this tool and on jira admin are on cloud at least 6 month to 1 year.
Then download the topics and prepare as per the topics.
Can you please drop me a note on sriramcse32(at)gmail.com and we can take it from there?
Hi Sachin, Thanks for your input. I have been working on Jira for the last 8 years and as a part-time admin for 4 years. So I believe I satisfied that condition,
But I am sure certification is a different ball game and requires more knowledge on the documentation along with handson.
and Yes I downloaded the topics and going through them already. Just need someone so that the preparation can be driven from both sides.
Thanks for your wonderful work. As an author of the course, will you be able to provide any discounted udemy vouchers?
I have sent and email. I am also preparing for the 120
Let's start a discord! ACP 120 https://discord.gg/hpzUrCpecD
https://discord.gg/hpzUrCpecD
please join this discord and we can take it from there.
Is this discord available? I am not able to join
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.