Hi Team,
Can some suggest/explain the process of adding Teams calendars in confluence.
Note : we are not premium users of confluence
Hi @Raju Mandapaka ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
I am not sure about your entitlements . But below URL has all the info you need.
I hope the above information helps. Have a good day.
Thanks,
Srinath T
Hi @Srinatha Tondihal
Is that option is available in Confluence cloud???
Seems like its been moved to confluence cloud premium since addition of many business needs.
as @Srinatha Tondihal already pointed out, the native Team Calendar by Atlassian is only available in Confluence Premium.
In case you use Outlook calendars, you can add it to Confluence Cloud Standard with yasoon's app from the Atlassian Marketplace: Outlook Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace (and it is free for up to 10 users). Please note, I work for yasoon, so I am a fan of the app :-P
Here you find a short demo:
https://youtu.be/Y285YW6VG5A
With this integration you'll be able to work with your Jira dates in Confluence.
Also, permission management for calendars is fairly easy and you can comfortably choose between different templates and view options.
I hope that could help.
Have a great day,
Britta
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.