Hi,
I would like to customize the login screen for Jira, when people attempt to login at https://webmobyle.atlassian.net/ so that it features my organisation's logo.
I feel like as it is now, when people are logging in, they have no idea that they are logging into our services, for our organisation since the Jira log is featured there.
How do I change it?
Thanks,
Barnett
Hi @Barnett Temwa - You can update the look and feel here:
https://webmobyle.atlassian.net/secure/admin/LookAndFeel!default.jspa
Hi @Mark Segall . I have already made the customisation for the Jira app but now I would particularly like to customize the logo on the login screen, for the URL below:
https://id.atlassian.com/login?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fwebmobyle.atlassian.net%2Flogin%3FredirectCount%3D1%26application%3Djira&application=jira
Is this possible?
Ahh - Apologies for the misunderstanding. I don't believe there is a way to change that. If there were, I'd think it would be under site administration somewhere.
I figured as much after looking around. I see that in the same way, it is not possible to customise the branding for other services like Bitbucket, maybe because they are universal Atlassian apps as opposed to belonging to an organisation.
Thanks for the effort though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.