I have a few team-managed business projects, and suddenly I'm unable to see or manage the issues in the List View.
While the List View is borked, the issues themselves exist normally and can be managed via the Board View, Calendar View, or Timeline View. Going into the issues themselves to make changes/updates has not stopped working either. It's only the List View that's the problem
Here's an example of a small project that is exhibiting this odd behavior:

You can see the barren wasteland in the image above

The same issues listed with all necessary details in the Board View in the image above
Creating new issues in the List View is a problem as well because I can't see the summary/status/etc. when I press the Enter key after creating a new issue.
The only change I made to the Jira setup or any organizational settings is that I have removed/uninstalled the BigGantt extension. I have made no other changes.
Any ideas what this could be?