I am looking for a simple way to report/accumulate filed worklogs per month in a very small project and just a handful of team members.
I dont want to use any 3rd party app or integration.
Thanks for any suggestions!
As @Sebastian Krzewiński answered the workload pie is your only option OOTB. There are plenty of addon apps of course and, if cost is the reason for your lack of interest in addons, consider Free options
Hi @Sebastian
Did you try use workload pie chart?
More info - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/workload-pie-chart-report-720416073.html
Regards,
Sebastian
I tried rest api like here
Solved: Jira TimeSpent query for the users who logs hours. (atlassian.com)
and PowerBI / PowerQuery like here
REST API JIRA : worklog - Microsoft Power BI Community
But it seems that the free apps are fine!
Thanks for the tip!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.