Hi All,
I have some of users without jira account using my product. They are sending the mail to the given mail address for raising any issues.
I have configured my mail server details and set the Incoming mail handler as default cloud configs for creating issues automatically in jira.
I successfully set the configs that the jira issue is created for each incoming mail but when the user is reply to that issue mail for asking update, it is creating new jira issue. I am expecting that to be added as comment in the existing issue.
In the mail subject , it is mentioned as "RE: Subject of previous mail" as the user don't know the ticket id.. I hope this should be scanned and added as comment.
Can you please help what is wrong here? Also is there any way user can be notified of ticket id created?