Hi @Rajesh.Sundaresan and welcome to the community,
This is really annoying. Couldn´t get it working either :-/ I would suggest to contact vendor support directly. Maybe there is any configuration we haven´t considered.
Otherwise I could just imagine to manually clone all testcases and then move them via bulk action to another project.
BestStefan
Thanks @Stefan Salzl . I'm going to contact the vendor support. Manually cloning is not an option as I'm referring to 20K Plus test cases.
Thnx.....Rajesh
@Rajesh.Sundaresan
oooh ok. That‘s definitly too much 🙈
Would highly appreciate if you could share what the solution looks like (if this is a bug in the exporter or if we did something wrong 🤷🏻♂️)
@Stefan Salzl - Absolutely will do. Will get back on the solution.
Hello,
I am Marlene from codefortynine.
Recently, we released a new version of Deep Clone for Jira that enables you to bulk clone issues with Xray test steps (manual, generic and cucumber).
If you have feedback about this update, let us know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.